safety Precautions for
We’ve taken steps that we feel will best prioritize the health and safety of our community, staff, and teachers. Here’s what to expect:
- Kindly wash or sanitize your hands on arrival
- Effective March 21, 2022 masks will no longer be mandatory in facility. Staff, participants and visitors can make a personal choice and continue to wear masks if they so desire. We expect that everyone will be respectful of each other surrounding personal choices.
- Medical grade Jaspr air filtration units are installed throughout the studio and windows will be open to help circulate the air
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of studio spaces, equipment, and all high-touch surfaces between classes
- All of our teachers and staff are fully vaccinated
- Due to capacity we cannot accomodate drop-ins at this time. Register in advance. Waitlist and cancellation policy in effect.
In addition to following public health guidelines, we are committed to going above and beyond with the sanitation practices for our facility with:
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the studio with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of equipment between personal training sessions and group classes. Where this is not possible, equipment will be quarantined
- Weekly professional cleaning and sanitization
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio
- Equipment disinfecting stations (wipes/sprays) throughout the studio for client use
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entry
- Be respectful of each other surrounding personal choices regarding masks and physical distance.
- Use the readily available wipes to disinfect your equipment when you are finished with it
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell