COVID-19 Precautions for
We’ve taken steps that we feel will best prioritize the health and safety of our community, staff, and teachers. Here’s what to expect:
- All of our teachers and staff are fully vaccinated
- Participants attending in-person classes must be fully vaccinated
- We are operating at 50% capacity
- You will be verbally screened for COVID symptoms and must show proof of vaccination upon arrival. Kindly wash or sanitize your hands on arrival
- Masks are required when entering/exiting/walking around the facility. While training-in-place, socially distanced from others, masks are optional
- Medical grade Jaspr air filtration units are installed throughout the studio and windows will be open to help circulate the air
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of studio spaces, equipment, and all high-touch surfaces between classes
- Washrooms are available at this time, changerooms are not
- Registration in advance is required as capacity is limited. We cannot accommodate drop-ins at this time. Waitlist and late cancellation policies in effect.
*Please note that these policies are based on current considerations, information, and government guidance and will be subject to change as the situation evolves
Proof of full vaccination is required for in-studio classes, programs, private training, and events. Our policy is compliant with provincial regulations governing our sector/business activity and consistent with current scientific understanding. You can download your digital vaccination receipt to your smartphone to present to our team on arrival. You will also be verbally screened for COVID symptoms.
The health and safety of our community is a priority. Spirit Loft is committed to taking every precaution reasonable in the circumstances for the protection of the health and safety of our community from the hazard of COVID-19. Full vaccination has been shown to be effective in reducing COVID-19 virus transmission and protecting vaccinated individuals from severe consequences of COVID-19 and COVID-19 variants including the Delta variant currently circulating in Ontario. We continue to review and revise our policies to respond to the evolving situation and to new guidelines and information as they emerge.
Not fully vaccinated? We can accommodate you with our online and our outdoor offerings.
Please make every effort to maintain a distance of 6 feet between you and other people at all times.
Masks are required when entering and exiting the studio and also when it might be more difficult to socially distance. Masks are optional while training in place but the instructor may ask you to wear a mask for activities where maintaining appropriate distance might be challenging.
In addition to following public health guidelines, we are committed to going above and beyond with the sanitation practices for our facility with:
- Frequent disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the studio with hospital-grade disinfectants
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of equipment between personal training sessions and group classes. Where this is not possible, equipment will be quarantined
- Weekly professional cleaning and sanitization
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio
- Equipment disinfecting stations (wipes/sprays) throughout the studio for client use
- Join us in-studio when you are fully vaccinated and symptom free
- Arrive with your proof of vaccination readily accessible
- Sanitize or wash your hands upon entry
- Wear a mask except when training in place
- Put your mask on when moving through the room and/or when it may be harder to socially distance
- Use the readily available wipes to disinfect your equipment when you are finished with it
- Be mindful that different people have different comfort levels. If someone wants a little more space, please give it to them if at all possible
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell